We’re mixing it up a bit. Chaplains UK is for Chaplains of all faiths which is why we want our next article to be about the work of a Non-Christian Chaplain. If you are, or if you know of someone who is doing some great work or has a story to tell about their vocation, then please email us at email@example.com
Points to consider – Not in order of importance
- Would a directory be useful?
- What are the benefits, if any?
- Who would use it – What for?
- Would it benefit the chaplaincy community?
- Would it help the non-chaplaincy community?
- How would the directory be populated?
- What are the GDPR issues?
- How much time / money to develop?
- Does it fit within our remit?
- Who would lead the development?
- When do we need to make a decision?
After some considerable thought we’ve decided on a simple line that defines our reason for being. It will serve to focus our thought processes and actions in everything we do.